Access to UTAS Student Systems is limited to staff of the University who hold a position that requires such access.
UTAS Student Systems include:
- Unified Student Records System (USRS)
- Fees Module (FEES)
- Course & Unit Database (CUD)
- Admissions Approval System (AAS)
- Enquiry & Customer Relationship Management system (ECRM)
New Users or Users with Changed Circumstances
You need to complete a new Application in the following situations:
- Do not currently have access.
- Need to change your access.
- Have changed to a new position within the University.
- Have exceeded your termination date.
Click Here to Create an Application
If you are unable to login and do not yet have a UTAS Email or Staff ID you should wait until you have received them and then try logging in again. If you have a staff ID and UTAS email but cannot login you can use this form.
All applications should be submitted by
Scanning to Student.Systems@utas.edu.au or
Posting to Student Management Systems, Private Bag 69, Hobart 7001.
Account Reset or New Password
If you receive an 'excluded' message from the system you can request it be lifted online:
Click Here to Lift an Exclusion
If you have changed position or exceeded your termination date you need complete a New Application.
If you are unable to access this page email Student.Systems@utas.edu.au
If you cannot login to inSite (cannot get past the login page or login to webmail) you will need to contact the Service Desk on 6226 1818