Applications are now open for Semester 2, 2013
Not all courses have a Semester 2 intake.
If you are unsure if your course has a Semester 2 intake, please consult the Course and Unit Handbook
Semester 2 courses will commence on 15 July 2013
Applications for Semester 1 2014 will open on 1 August 2013
Welcome to the University of Tasmania. The Admissions Office manages the application process for domestic Undergraduate and Postgraduate Coursework students. Domestic applicants include Australian and New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Resident Visa holders and Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa holders.
- International Students should refer to the International Services Office for application information
- Graduate Research applicants (Masters/PhD by Research) should refer to Graduate Research for application and candidature information
- Australian Maritime College (AMC) Vocational Education and Training (VET) applicants for courses including: Integrated Rating; Master tickets; Deckhand; Coxswains; or Marine Engine Drived (MED)please refer to the Australian Maritime College or phone 1300 363 864.
- Current students who have queries regarding a current enrolment, please contact the Enrolments Office on 1300 361 928 or via email at email@example.com.
- Scholarship applicants who have any queries should contact the Scholarships Office.
If you need assistance submitting your application for admission or want to confirm the status of a current application, please contact Admissions on 1300 361 928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the Key Dates for Admissions for important dates.
If you need assistance with course information, please phone 1300 363 864 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you as a student.
The Admissions Team